Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Gecko Galz Monthly Gothic Challenge - September 2023

 I love dark and creepy images so Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge is right up my alley...I started off with the really cool image featuring scary looking bats and ravens perched in a spooky tree framed by an orange colored moon.  


I added the fun Pin-Up Witch which I fussy cut and mounted on the card using foam tape to pop her off the background.  I colored the eyes of the bats/raven with a bit of glitter ink and stamped the sentiment directly on the card.  I finished it off with a few matte dots.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous addition of the witch on her broomstick and the Halloween verse, Roni. Love this! Thank you for joining the September Gothic Challenge at Gecko Galz. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I didn't log in to leave the above comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!