Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Gecko Galz - Monthly Card Challenge September 2023

 I am trying to get back into crafting more and so I thought taking part in a few challenges would be fun.  I made a few cards for the Gecko Galz challenges - this one is the Card Challenge.  It's really fun and easy - they give you an image to begin with and then you create a card using it.  Here is my creation....


The image was so pretty to begin with it makes for such a stunning card. I thought I would keep it simple and just add a few pressed flowers and copper skeleton leaves from my collection. I went a bit out of my comfort zone for the card and used a piece of pink pattern paper from Prima which had copper accents as well.  Added a bit of twine and called it good.


Be sure to check out the other entries for this challenge...

Gecko Galz Monthly Card Challenge 0923

2 comments:

  1. An absolutely stunning card, Roni! I love the layers with the copper highlights and the pressed flowers are the perfect embellishment. Thank you so much for joining the September challenges at Gecko Galz. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - it was me above - such a pain when you're not logged into Blogger automatically :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!