Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Rinea Foiled TP Roll Owls - Upcycled Kids Craft!



Hello Friends!

I hope you're doing well and are safe from the wicked storms rolling through the central part of the states courtesy of Hurricane Cristobal. Today I wanted to share a fun craft to make with your children...my Foiled TP Roll Owls! Aren't they darling? I had so much fun making them and with a little prep work you will have a parliament of owls in no time at all!


All you need is a 4x6" piece to wrap around the toilet paper roll, several circles cut from your favorite color(s) of Rinea Foiled Paper, a 3"x3" piece to cut out some wings (not shown) and circles cut for the eyes.  That's it! Easy peasy!




I made this owl using the Peacock Foiled Variety Pack...I just LOVE these colors. They are beautiful together and I rather like my Peacock Owl.



This cutie was made using two of the colors from the Floral Variety Foiled Paper Pack - Violet and Fuchsia.  I also used a scallop circle die to cut these circles...I thought it was a fun way to add a bit of texture to her feathers.


And my final traditional little guy was made using Mocha/Gold Glossy and Mocha/Mocha Starstruck foiled papers. I used the reverse side of the Mocha/Gold Glossy for his chest feathers.


If you'd like to give these little critters a go, you can find complete details here: Rinea Foiled Paper Owls with Roni.

Have a lovely day my friends!!!








2 comments:

  1. I think their being shiny makes them extra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!