Sunday, June 7, 2020

Coffee Lover's Hop Winner

As you may recall a couple weeks ago I made several cards for the Coffee Lovers Hop...well as it turns out I was the lucky winner of a gift pack from Unity Stamp Co!!!  12 coffee themed stamp sets and a set of coffee themed pattern papers.  Well it arrived!!!


There was one additional set of stamps not pictured here - Old Bird.  I rec'd the package on Saturday and I checked the mail right before I went to visit my Mom for the first time since this whole thing started. (Yes, we social distanced and sat outside to boot). I opened this package there and she liked that stamp set so much I told her to keep it :)

I am so thankful for Coffee Loving Papercrafters for organizing the hop and Unity Stamp Co for being such an amazing sponsor! Such a fun way to jump start my creativity...after a very long dry spell.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful prize pack and how nice you could share it with your mother!
    And as far as your dry spell goes, you have a crowd of company in that desert. Really miss my mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning such an awesome prize! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome prize Roni. Congrats. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!