Sunday, June 14, 2020

LCD Celebrate Challenge #100!!!

Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda is celebrating their 100th challenge with the current challenge - Celebrate It!  You still have today and tomorrow to enter your creation. I wanted to share this card with you...


It was made using the Many Dogs background stamp....after it was stamped I noticed a little fellow in there that looked just like our Cecil bug. I colored him with Primsacolor colored pencils to make him stand out a bit. I then stamped the heart from the Doodle ATC set of stamps, fussy cut both the inside of the heart and outside. I mounted it so it would frame Cecil. I then stamped and added the sentiment from the Party Words set of stamps.


Such a fun way to celebrate LCD/CV 100th challenge don't you think?

Hope you join in the fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!