Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Woodland Magnetic Candy Tin

Hello Friends!

Can you believe it's only 1 more week until Thanksgiving!!!
I just don't know where the year has gone, it's flown by.

One of my favorite childhood memories with regards to Christmas is getting into our stockings! It didn't matter how early we got up we were only allowed to dig into our stockings until everyone was ready to open gifts (when Mom and Dad said). It was like a pre-game special - LOL!! Shoot Mom still makes us all stockings which is just fine with me :)

So today's project is something that will fit into any stocking with easy and I think it's a pretty fun idea... a magnetic woodland themed play set all tucked inside an Altoids/candy tin.



So Imagine teamed up with Joy Clair Rubber Stamps this month and I was able to choose the stamp sets I wanted to work with. Once I saw this set of stamps I KNEW I had to make this magnetic play set with them.

I have been saving magnetic sheets that come with some metal dies to use for something and this was the perfect time to pull them out and create. My magnetic sheets had a white back so I was all set to go but if you have a sheet that is just the black magnetic sheet you can simply adhere a sheet of white paper to the magnetic sheet. works perfectly fine and what I've had to do in the past.

I stamped the images onto the magnet using StazOn inks and then colored each image with alcohol markers.


I stamped the images onto the magnet using StazOn inks and then colored each image with alcohol markers.


I think these would be so much fun to play with and make up stories for the little ones - boys and girls alike.


If you'd like the complete instructions and supply list please see:


Have a lovely day my friends!!
Stay Inky :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. Great item to take to doctor offices, while waiting somewhere, places to keep the little ones entertained and quiet. Thanks for the idea and inspiration Roni.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!