Monday, November 18, 2019

Autumn Flower Surround for your Table

Hello friends, I hope you all are enjoying what the calendar is telling me is fall but Mother Nature has other ideas - LOL!!


I wanted to share this flower surround I made recently to pretty up my holiday table.

It's made using a variety of foiled papers from Rinea and a couple fall themed quilt dies from Gina Marie Designs


It was so easy to make as you can cut several layers of the foiled papers in one pass. I wanted to keep with autumn colors so I used Marigold, Emerald, Gold, Copper, Silver and Ebony for the die cut pieces and Mocha for the background.


As you can see you get a whole new look by just switching up the color combos.
I used 6 panels for a standard size 10" pot but you can easily adjust the spacing between the panels to suit your needs.



2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!