Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Taco Taco!

You know this year I just can't stop making Valentine's Day cards...
I don't know why, I just am so inspired this year.


This card is made using stamps from Kat Scrappiness - Punny Snacks. There are all sorts of cute "snacks" and punny sayings in this set it was hard to choose which one to make first. I went with tacos cause I love them so.  I love the little heart glasses...just too cute.


The shaker has a combination of shaker elements from Kat Scrappiness (bubblegum sprinkles) and Doodles Paper Playground (conversation hearts).

Supplies:

Kat Scrappiness - Stamps, Bubblegum Sprinkles
Doodles Paper Playground - Conversation Hearts Sparkle Blend
Imagine - Memento Dual Tip Markers; VersaFine Clair - Nocturne, Tulip Red
DoCrafts Xcut - Heart Dies
Cardstock, Double Stick Foam Tape, Acetate


1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!