Thursday, January 14, 2016

RubberStampMadness "Stamping All Year Long"

As you might recall I mentioned that I had a card published in RubberStampMadness new book - Stamping All Year Long.  Well, they have a special deal going on....




RubberStampMadness published a new rubber stamp art book called Stamping All Year Long. At 116 pages, the book is filled with inspirational artwork. 

To order a copy, go to RubberStampMadness Store. scroll down to find the "New Book." 

Mention my blog in the "special instructions" section, when you order. Once there are four mentions of my blog, RSM will send me a complimentary copy. Thanks so much for considering this. 


Since I already have an artist copy, if I earn a free copy I will be giving it away here on my blog!  So if you've been thinking about ordering a copy, please consider mentioning Ink Stains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!