Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine's Day Mini Mailbox

Yesterday I shared the template and instructions for creating a Mini Mailbox that you could actually fit a card, candy or other goodies in. 

Today I wanted to share one I made ~  I used Bo Bunny's Head over Heels collection of paper to embellish my mailbox.  It was perfect because a few of the papers already had a mail theme to them!




I think I'm going to make another and give the boy's girlfriends 
their Valentine's Day goodies inside them.

Fun Fun!

Hope you all have a safe weekend...
we're supposed to have more snow with some ice thrown in - ICK! 
I don't mind the snow but I could sure do without the ice.

Next week they are calling for another major storm ~
I'm excited... I'm one of the few who is still enjoying the snow :)
Dh, my Mom & Dad and well anybody I admit it to thinks I'm crazy  - LOL!!
Oh well, you're not going to beat it so you might as well enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!