Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Altered Pages & Pink Persimmon

Yes, today is Two for Tuesday blog hop at Altered Pages.
This month we are hopping with Pink Persimmon.
If you've not heard of Pink Persimmon before it's a rubber stamp company with some really beautiful stamp images.  Lots of really cool vintage/retro designs which I absolutely adore!  Some of my fav's are the House & Home (check out the awesome sewing & fashion stamps), Antiquated (love them all!!!) and Vintage.
Well, I was lucky enough to play with the following stamps to create my cards: Sweetheart Silk; Hello Vintage Girl and Style Girl.
And here are my projects....

My first card - I like your Style was made using the Sweetheart Silk and Style Girl stamp sets from Pink Persimmon.  Her clothes were stamped on Pink Collage Background (AP1724pink) and the sewing related images are from the collage Antique Sewing (AP468).
I also used a piece of a real measuring tape and a portion of a set of directions from a dress pattern (in the background) as well as lots of vintage lace, findings, etc.


The next card is made using the Sweetheart Silk and Hello Vintage Girl stamps as well as a couple of collage images from the Ladies who Lunch collage sheet (AP477) with a bit of seam binding and a vintage button.  The envelope is a glassine envelope also found at Altered Pages.


And finally  I have a couple smaller cards made from the Sweetheart Silk stamp!
They were stamped on a folded piece of cardstock then trimmed leaving a bit of the fold intact.
The collage images are again from the Antique Sewing collage sheet (link above).
What's even more fun is they fit perfectly inside the ATC sized glassine envelopes!


I hope you've enjoyed my contributions to the hop...
I had lots of fun making them.

Be sure to check out the rest of the fun projects created by the Altered Pages Design Team!

Till tomorrow....
Have a wonderfully inky day!


22 comments:

  1. I am in love with all things retro and your designs are retro perfect. Just when I promised myself not to look at any new to me stamp companies, I am going to have to check out their stamp designs.

    I know that you are tucked inside Roni due to frigid temps, but your cards Roni, remind me of a warm spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are particularly lovely. I really like the vintage feel you have going here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous projects! Thanks so much Roni! We'll share links to all of the Altered Pages Team on our blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Roni these are fabulous, perfectly vintage and I love all the extra touches from the collage sheets. Beautiful Job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are just beautiful. I love the vintage sewing theme, and you have really nailed these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really found inspiration with these fabulous STAMPS! Each piece is fabulous! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roni these are all YUM---love those sewing themed stamps, but add the Roni twist to them, and they're even BETTER!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Awesome work Roni. You obviously put a lot of time and effort (heart too) into your post. I love the use of other sewing elements in conjunction with the AP & PP supplies - really pulled it all together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet - love all the cards - especially the small ones - that grumpy lady staring over her sewing machine is so fun! Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! That's the only word I can think to say!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Roni! I LOVE what you did with that stamp! You are truly innovative!! Totally awesome!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vintage look! Well done - Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOSH these are wonderful... love all of your cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! Love the old time feel to these, they remind me of vintage patterns I have from the early 1900's. The color adds pop to the "sweetheart". Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love your work Roni, and these cards are so lovely, I don't do facebook, so can't follow you there

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the period look to your pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all, but the last two are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are great and so pretty! I like vintage, retro and sewing! I have told myself, "no more stamps", but I am caving!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like your little ATC sized cards. I've been a fan of Pink Persimmon for several years.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of these makes! Wonderful layering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!