Friday, May 17, 2013

Home...

Well, I'm a bit off on my Just For Fun Wednesday post but better late than never ;)

This week we are challenging you to use Card Sketch #5....


You know, most of the time I add my own little twist on sketches but
I actually followed it like I was supposed to this time ;)

Here's what I came up with...


Don't you just LOVE those houses?
I think they are going to be a favorite of mine.

I stamped them on white cardstock then inked em up with a variety of Dylusions Spray Inks and topped them off with a bit of Sakura White Gelly Roll pen work.


Now, it's your turn to play with the sketch!



1 comment:

  1. Those houses are great. Fab doodling. What pen are you using? I am still looking for a good white pen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!