Monday, June 15, 2009

Pics of the new room...Before

I took a few pics of my son's room which is going to be my craft room!!! I soooo can't wait but danged if the stupid hay doesn't have to be made first :( I can do a few things by myself but the heavy moving has to wait.

My son would kill me if he knew these were up here ;) LOL!! This is clean compared to what it was!!!

These start on the left side of the room when you are at the door...

soon to be scrap room 002

Back corner ~ window at the end of the bed as well.

soon to be scrap room 001

This is the wall on the right hand side of the room ~ door is at the end of this wall. The cabinets may or may not stay ~ not sure yet. The book case is staying.

soon to be scrap room 003

I took down the wall border and you'll all be so proud, I used my Heat It craft tool ;) LOL!!! Heat a little, scrape a little, heat a little, pull a bit more off. Only took 2 hours!

I have the primer which they told me will cover the JD colors...YEAH ~ I'm a Ford/Allis-Chalmers fan myself - LOL!! Then I'm going to start working on ripping out the carpet and laying self-stick tiles. That's going to be a chore because of my back but hopefully it won't take me too long.

I am going to try and remember to take pics along the way and share them. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what I"m doing I just go and go and go then realize I didn't take any pics ~ I'm really going to try and take the time to do it this time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey just wanted to let you know the easiest way to remove border... fabric softer mixed with water in a spray bottle...peel freely what will come off the wall paper/boarder..then spray whats left on the wall..saturate well..then you can scrap it off real easy...usually with just a credit card...I love it!! And the house smells good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip, Crystal. I will remember that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!