Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Altered Book Winner!!

I'm a bit behind on my posting winners and such...been a busy time around here. We've been getting ready for winter on our farm and we butcher 2 pigs...yeah I know I know...we grow and raise our own meat ~ sorry to all those veggie people out there. We eat veggies too if it's any consolation - LOL!!

Anyway, I'm a bit sore but back and ready to give some goodies away...

Without further delays,

the winner of either the house, heart or embellishment goodie bag is.....

Crafty Creations!!!

Crafty creations said...
Wow they are incredible - what a brilliant idea - I love them bothbut should I win :):):) would prefer the heart one.I think a fab book would be suitcase shaped then it could be filled with all sorts of holiday memorabalia.Another could be candle shaped - weddings/christenings/special birhdays etc etc.Please pick me!!!!! I'm UK based though so maybe that would be a problemThanks for the inspiration anywayhugs
November 19, 2008 8:28 AM

Congratulations!!

Please e-mail me with your choice and your snail mail addy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am delighted going to email you my addy now - thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!