Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Halloween Fun!

I have another Halloween themed project I want to share with you today...a couple actually :) Both of these items are made using a variety of Ranger products (of course) one focuses on Adirondack Color Wash - Terra Cotta while the other is all about my love of Glossy Accents!

Here you go....

Happy Haunting Slide Mailer -

Supplies:

Slide Mailer - Hannah Grey

Adirondack Color Wash - Terra Cotta - Ranger

Distress Ink - Ranger

Embossing Ink & Black Embossing Powder - Ranger

Archival Ink - Ranger

Halloween themed stamps - TAC

Tiny Alpha - Making Memories (the magnetic alpha)

Leaves - Prima

Embellishments & Computer Generated Images

Slide Mailer - Happy Haunting - cover

(inside)

Slide Mailer - Happy Haunting - inside

Boo Halloween Door Hanger

Supplies:

Wood Door Hanger - Michaels

Halloween Images - DCWV

Charms - Karen Foster

Glossy Accents - Ranger

Rub-Ons - Autumn Leaves

halloween door hanger A

(back)

halloween door hanger B

So, anyone have any fun Halloween plans?

I'm thinkin I'd like to watch the Ghost Hunters Live show if I can talk dh into it.

(we have 1 tv and he doesn't get into TAPS like I do)

I know...not as fun as a party or anything but that's about as exciting as it gets here ;) LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are awesome!!!
    I love the first one, all the layers! I really really need to learn how to just do this type of work! I am such a 'one layer' kinda gal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Halloween items are so cool! I'm glad I bought the Martha Stuart slide mailers on clearance after Halloween last year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!