Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crafty Secrets WINNER!!

Hey there everyone!

Sorry it's so late...went to the convention today and was somewhat unimpressed... There were a couple of really cool stamp companies ~ Stampland and Starving Artistamps. I bought a few stamps from each of them. The rest were pretty cutesy or expensive ~ 8.00 for a single um stamp is crazy when I can buy a whole sheet for that on line. Most of the "extras" were expensive as well...again, I can buy it cheaper on line. LOADS of women pushing and shoving to get what they wanted though... I gave up and went to Hobby Lobby - LOL!!
I was very excited ~ I stopped at the local Salvation Army store and found lots of old plaques that I'm going to use in my book. I am trying to find a company that will contribute canvas products (stretched & boards) that I can use but nobody seems to be interested. I was a bit disappointed at the prices of them. Pretty expensive....anyone know where to get bulk canvas cheap?

Now, enough rambling...on to the winner :)
The winner of the
Crafty Secrets
Bird Stamp Set & Journal/Image Booklet
is.....
(chosen by Random.org)
PHREE!!!!
Congrats Chickie!!
Please send me your snail mail addy and I'll get this out to you ASAP!

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried Dick Blicks? They are online. And you can get some very reasonable canvases there. And they offer free and reduced price shipping a lot.

    And have you checked your local Dollar Tree for smaller canvas boards? I've gotten 4x6 and 5x7 ones at my local store. the 4x6 come 3 to a pack and the 5x7 come 2 to a pack. They don't carry them all the time, but I get them a few times a year from there. And I think they will order stuff for you, or maybe you can do it online. I don't remember the details, I just remember seeing the sign at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.. On the canvas thing and basically all your supplies...

    I think you need a wholesale or special teachers account.. You do so many giveaways, and 'teach' all of us...

    I know in Boise there is an Art store, that if you are a teacher or parent purchasing for students you get a discount...

    I think you should look into it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner, Well Done, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roni, the stamps arrived yesterday and they are lovely, I work nights Friday and Saturday so didn't have a chance to have a play till today and oh my word they stamp BEAUTIFULLY! Thank you so much!.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!