Saturday, October 25, 2008

Have a Cup of Joe?

I have some cards and ATC's that I made recently dedicated to most peoples drink of choice...
Coffee!!!

I say most peoples because there are some people like me who never acquired the taste for coffee - LOL!! I know I know...I hear it all the time from my family. My uncle says I must be adopted because I don't like it. ;) Sorry...love the smell but can't stomach the taste. NOW, I will make an exception if you doctor up some of that International Coffee or some of the toffee flavor coffee by making it with milk instead of water ~ that's pretty good ~ full of sugar but still pretty tasty!

Anyway...here you go ~
all made with Ranger Distress Inks; Archival (coffee) and Stickles.

Coffee - PF - Sept001

Coffee - PF - Sept006

Coffee - PF - Sept007

Coffee - PF - Sept009

Coffee - PF - Sept010

Coffee - PF - Sept017

Hope you're all having a great weekend....

5 comments:

  1. Too funny, I'm eating coffee flavored candy as I peruse your Java-themed designs! Lots of ways to get your coffee fix besides drinking it. How about Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think 10PM is too late to go make another pot? Now you've got me craving it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am even one step further behind you.... I don't like th smell either - I think coffee smells like a dirty litter box - especially some of the Starbucks stuff... Good thing my body doesn't need the caffeine to be on the move!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEHEHE, I just made myself a cuppa and sat down and found this , how cool, really quirky, I like them, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Juice of the gods"....mmmm...that just makes my heart go pity pat. Love these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!