Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Project for the YEAR!!

I was off reading a blog and you know how sometimes one blog links to another links to another. Well, I ended up here....Project 365. Basically, it's a daily photo journal. Just a photo of every day things or maybe not so every day things but something to remember each and every day of the year by.

I have decided I'm going to do this. I'm sure it will be difficult to remember the first few weeks but I'm really going to do it! I'm pretty excited about it and have already unwittingly gotten started. I took a few pics of our basset puppy playing in the snow today ~ it's his first winter and though a bit apprehensive at first he's now loving it.

So, are you up for the challenge? If so, please share some of your every day photos with everyone so they can see bits and pieces of your life. I will be posting some of my photos here and will post a reminder every so often to make sure those of you that take the challenge stick with it :)

Soooo, happy new year and start snappin!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your header. Just my colors.
    I found you thru Robin's blog...THE ART GODDESS!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! My fav. colors too and I made it with my fav. tool of all time the Ink Blending Tool :)

    Yes she is isn't she!! Simply amazing :)

    I checked out your art as well ~ beautiful :)

    Thanks for stopping in!!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this last year but just for 1 month. It was cool...I might just have to do this in 2008---now's the time to start, right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...is it too late to start? I will have only missed yesterday for not taking a picture. I would love to do this. I wish I had seen it yesterday when I was checking out the sketch. Thanks, Roni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it's not too late to start :) It's never too late!!

    You can just take a couple today ;) I won't tell - LOL!!

    I still have to take one for today ~ I think I may go out and take a picture of my snow covered bushes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still taking pictures!! I ended up taking 6 the other day. Will that make up for some days when I don't take any at all?!? LOL!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!