Friday, January 4, 2008

Posting Contest - More Winners!!

Well, I've been catching up on projects and have neglected to pull more "names out of the hat" so today I've got several winners to announce to get caught up :)
I won't keep everyone in suspense so here goes ~ in no particular order ~ the winners are.....
.....drum roll please.....
Hollybird
Nanette
Brandi
Shannon
and
Lisa D.
I think I have most of your addresses...
I think I may need Holly's so if you could e-mail
me your address I will send your goodies out asap :)
Congrats Ladies!!
And keep posting, the contest runs till the end of January :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, fun. I will email you...you are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Thanks, Roni, you are so good to us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!?! Wow!! thanks!! you rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!