Thursday, November 29, 2007

Posting Contest!!

O.K. ladies and gents (if there are any out there reading this) ~ it's time for a contest! Starting December 1st thru January 31st anyone who posts a comment in any of the conversations will be put into a drawing for some goodies (more on those coming soon). :)

If you send a friend and they mention your name you'll earn 3 chances!

If you post a link to a new creation you've made using any of the techniques shown you'll earn 5 shots at a prize!!

So, spread the word, get your inks and stamps ready, and start posting!!

Good luck everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm posting!! So that's one chance in the pot. :) I'm now going to pass this site on to a friend. And I'm hoping to post some artwork when I get home.

    Love this blog, Roni!!
    Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! I'm posting too!! I'll see if I can scrounge up some friends and send em this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting from me! Hey, I love your reverse image techniques!! I'm going to try the fun foam reverse negative....I'm assuming I can heat it with a heat gun?!! Can't wait to try it out.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas here Roni! Can I refer Tammy and she'll refer me, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm starting to get into bloggin. I have your blog listed on my new blog. Just started it.
    www.sherripriest.blogspot.com
    come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun! after I finish up my mom and grandma's Christmas presents this week i can get back to actually scrapping and try out some of your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!