Friday, February 8, 2019

Rare Rose Gold Giraffe

I have been playing with Rose Gold lately and I decided to do something a bit unexpected...

I made a rose gold Giraffe!


Darling isn't she?  


I started off by spritzing the entire tag with Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle. I then flicked Rose Gold API onto the tag, smooshed it with an acrylic block and let it dry for a minute or so then flicked more Rose Gold API over it and let it dry.  I then used the Bubbles stencil, a sponge dauber and Rose Gold Delicata ink to add more pattern to the tag.

I then used a variety of VersaFine Clair inks to stamp flowers from the Big Bloom Factory set of stamps over the card and a few extras on a spare tag that I previously inked in the same fashion as the other tag.  I also at this time stamped the sentiment Be Mine.

I stamped the giraffe using Glamorous VF Clair ink and coloring it with a water brush and Rose Gold API.



The giraffe was fussy cut and mounted on the tag with double stick foam tape.


I added flowers, gemstones, sequins and ribbons ...


I had so much fun with this rose gold giraffe I think I'll make a few more!
I may even stamp up a whole Rose Gold heard of giraffe...

Supplies:
Imagine - All Purpose Ink - Rose Gold; VersaFine Clair Ink - Glamourous, Charming Pink, Purple Delight, Fantasia; Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle; Delicata - Rose Gold; Sponge Dauber
STAMPlorations - Bubbles Stencil; Big Bloom Factory Stamps
Rubber Cottage - Giraffe (sm)
Joy Clair - Sentiment
Niji - Waterbrush
Gemstone, Sequins, Tags, Ribbons, Double Stick Foam Tape

I would like to enter this into the following challenge




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Love the rose gold giraffe and the dimensional flowers. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni, he is fabulous and fun! Rose gold is a color I don't have, but I have been seeing a lot of people using it. Guess I need to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag, love the giraffe . Thanks for playing along in Tag You're it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!