This week the Deep Red Stamps and the good folks at Xyron are combining their products to bring you a wonderful, inspiration filled week of projects. I am lucky enough to have been asked to participate and I'm also going to be giving away a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Deep Red Stamps!
Today I created this fun masculine card using the Deep Red Stamp set - Chevelle and both my Xyron 5" Creative Station and 2.5" Create A Sticker Machines.
1. Cut a piece of rust colored cardstock 4 x 5.25"; run through the 5" Creative Station (perm adhesive) and mount it onto a black card base.
2. Trim turquoise pattern paper 1.5" x 5.25", cut border strip to the same dimension.
3. Run both strips through the Creative Station and mount onto the rust panel.
4. Stamp the "Chevelle" text onto the rust panel using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
5. Stamp the Chevelle card onto a scrap of turquoise cardstock.
6. Fussy cut around the outside of the car; use a #15 PenBlade to cut away the cardstock in the window areas.
7. Color the car using a combination of Memento Markers and a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen.
8. Feed the car through the 2.5" Create a Sticker Machine (perm. adhesive) and mount on the card.
And now for the give-away!
Would you like to win a gift certificate to
Simply post a comment by Friday and you'll be entered to win...be sure to include some way for me to contact you in case you are the lucky winner!
Good Luck Friends!
Deep Red Stamps - Chevelle set
ClubScrap.com - Creative License Cardstock, Pattern Paper
Imagine Crafts - Memento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black; Memento Dual Tip Markers
Sakura - White GellyRoll Pen
PenBlade - #15