1. Start off by tearing up a bit of text paper - this is a page from an old book but you can use whatever you have on hand.
2. Glue the pieces down any way you'd like.
4. Add a few spritzes of a couple dye sprays... I'm using Pear Tart and Bahama Blue Fireworks! spray.
5. Find a couple different caps to use as stamps. I stamped the large one several times using Danube Blue Memento Luxe Ink...
And I stamped the smaller lid with Morocco Luxe.
6. Add some stamping here and there. I used several Viva Las Vegas mixed media stamps and the butterflies. All stamped with various colors of StazOn Midi's
7. Now add some texture by flinging on a media of your choice - I'm using irRESISTible Texture Spray. I took the cap off and used the little plastic hose to flick it all over the arch. I used Radiant Neon Electric Blue, Pear Tart and Wedding White.
Here's a close up of the splatters - awesome huh? It keeps that texture once dry!
8. Add the calendar and add black ink around the edge of the arch to finish it off!
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko: Memento Luxe Ink - Danube Blue, Morocco; irRESISTible Texture Spray - Pear Tart, Wedding White, Electric Blue; StazOn Midi - Jet Black, Cloudy Sky, Blue Hawaii
Other: Vintage Text; Viva Las Vegas - All Stamps; Lids (to stamp with); Deco Art - Gesso