Friday, July 11, 2014

ICE Resin Paper Pendant Revisited

If you recall yesterday I shared an ICE Resin Paper Pendant I made using of course ICE Resin paper, a filagree butterfly, Vintaj enamels and a few other goodies.  

Here's what it looked like at the time...



I wasn't particularly happy with it so last night I fiddled with it a bit more.  I had cast a few mini Frozen Charlotte's using some of the extra ICE Resin I had mixed up.  I was experimenting with the smallest Charlotte - she was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and a white Faber-Castell Pitt pen.



 I added the medium sized Frozen Charlotte (which I colored on the back using the F-C White Pitt pen and  I also moved the sentiment around a bit. I also took Elly's suggestion and gave the butterfly antenna.  I am way happier with it now ~ it feels complete!   


What do you think?


2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!