Friday, January 21, 2011

Technique Calendar Recap

I've had lots of people ask for one central location to access the techniques comprising this years technique calendar so I have listed each month plus a link to the technique.  Plus they will also be listed at the top of the right hand column for a bit.

Enjoy!



Ranger Calendar - Alcohol Inks 021


Ranger Calendar - Embossing Powders 020


Ranger Technique Calendar - Distress Ink - April 012


Ranger Technique Calendar - Distress Ink - April 011


Ranger Technique Calendar - May - Liquid Pearls 015


Ranger Tech Calendar - June - Color Wash 008


Ranger Technique Calendar - July - Stickles Glitter Glue 008


Ranger Technique Calendar - August - Perfect Pearls 015


Ranger Technique Calendar - September - Dimensional Pearls 017


Ranger Technique Calendar - October - Sticky Back Canvas 012


Ranger Tech Calendar - November - White Pigment Pen 007


Ranger Tech Calendar - December - Beeswax 007

I hope if you didn't have a chance to make the calendar along with us that you find the time to give at least one or two of the techniques a try...
everyone needs a break from life to have a little fun gettin' inky ;)

6 comments:

  1. Roni -

    Thank you for another year of fabulous calendars and techniques. This year's was just wonderful.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!
    thanks for sharing with us!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked on Sept yesterday. Since I got behind I'm been jumping around to the techniques that look funner LOL Still haven't found my wax yet. I'm out of canned air so haven't done July yet and that's my bday month but I'm getting there and haveing a blast. The hardest part of inspiration is getting a starting idea. Thanks Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! all your calender pages are really wonderful again this year. Great techniques!

    Is it okay to use one of your photos to link back to this post coming week on "deze is ook leuk"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to wait till all of the months were done before I started mine. IT has been so much fun seeing what's next! Now I'm off the store to get supplies..I hope I can find the sticky back canvas (loved that one SO MUCH!). The REAL FUN begins when I return. My DH is going to be gone for a week (now you know why I wanted to wait...ME TIME has arrived!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!