Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stamped & Decoupage Pumpkin Results

As promised here is the Stamped & Decoupage Pumpkin that I started yesterday. 

It is now dry and I added a few other goodies to create an entire spooky Halloween display....
(yes, I went a bit crazy taking pics but it turned out so cool I couldn't stop ;) LOL!!)

Stamped & Decopaged Pumpkins - Ink Stained Roni 001

Stamped & Decopaged Pumpkins - Ink Stained Roni 003

Stamped & Decopaged Pumpkins - Ink Stained Roni 004

Stamped & Decopaged Pumpkins - Ink Stained Roni 006

Stamped & Decopaged Pumpkins - Ink Stained Roni 007

Stamped & Decopaged Pumpkins - Ink Stained Roni 008

So what do you think?!?!?

I am really excited about it....

Just think of all the cool stamps you have in your collection that could be used to decorate pumpkins!  They don't even have to be Halloween theme to create a great Halloween display.  Flourish, damask, swirls, roses, etc....  they could all be used to stamp and decoupage your pumpkins!

Now it's your turn!!

29 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are amazing...I don't do Halloween but I can still appreciate the fabulousness (is that a word?) of these, I really like them...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are Gorgeous! Such a Brilliant idea! Thank you for the tutorial and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out worthy of winning a pumpkin decorating contest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be THEEEEE coooolest pumpkin display I have ever seen. You should be a "window dresser"...I don´t know what you call those persons who dress up the windows in dept. stores....you NEED to work in one and really give their windows a make over...I just LOVE these pumpkins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni -

    These are just the most fantastic things I've ever seen! What a fabulous job of creating you've done! I LOVE THEM!!! They look so Gothic, and I don't mean Goth! I mean, dark, romantic, exciting! Have I said I LOVE THEM!! Thank you for sharing with us.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really turned out great. Would have never thought to stamp pumpkins. You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done it again! These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you all like it...I am just so tickled with how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cool! And waaaaay more fun than carving and scooping, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, seriously in love with these pumpkins! They are works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so amazing....I wish my mind worked like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these and the surprise of no orange!!! Fabulous job. Happy Haunting...

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!!! these are gorgeous. I'm off to buy pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply fabulous...I see my dining room table decked out for the fall with something like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! So Cool and stunning- just gob smackingly good :)
    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  18. 100% wicked freaky cool! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! cant wait to show my girls.
    thanks for sharing
    Bonnie C
    ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I luv, luv, luv your pumpkins. Great blog...I'll be baaacckkk!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love this! I'm so gonna try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!