Joseph's Coat Rubber Stamping Technique
White Cardstock (glossy or matte)
Ink Blending Tool (optional)
Clear Embossing Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Black Pigment Ink
1. Apply the dye ink to the entire piece of cardstock. Some people choose to use a brayer to apply the inks in a linear pattern, I like to mix it up a bit and dab on colors here and there using the ink blending tool. Either way works well.
2. Stamp desired image(s) using clear embossing ink.
3. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat...
4. Once the embossed image cools, apply black ink to the entire sheet of cardstock. Some people use a brayer, I like to use a more direct method and rub the ink directly onto the cardstock. Either way works, it's just personal preference.
5. After you have inked the desired area, wipe the excess ink off of the embossed image.
You'll be left with an amazing colorful image to incorporate into any number of fun projects! The addition of the black ink really makes the embossed images just pop off the paper.
Pretty cool huh?
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a few examples of how to incorporate these images into finished projects!