Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Rule on Give-a-Ways....

I wanted to take a second and post a little something about the Give-A-Ways. I have had a couple people who won goodies never contact me after they have won. :( Needless to say I've had one set of stamps sitting here forever and another set at a rubber stamp retailer waiting for a new home for quite a while.



My new rule...you have to contact me within 7 days of your name being drawn or I'll pull a different winner from the hat. No sense in these things just laying around homeless now is there!



On that note I have 2 new winners who need to send me their addy's :)



The NEW winner of the Paper Artsy stamp set is....



ANDI!!




Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...
I love my "nature' sets from the Urban Snapshots collection!!! They are awesome!All the new ones are so darn cute!!! Love those ATC sized stamps - especially the squigly arches! Adorable!And those Christmas doodle ones? Oh man...
September 30, 2008 12:03 PM



AND




The new winner of the Alluring Impressions Pin UP Girls is.....



LIZA!!!!




Liza said...
I Simply love the Pinup Girls! They are all simply devine!!! These are Perfect for ATCs!!!! Luv Luv Them all!!
August 4, 2008 1:19 AM



Please contact me with your snail mail addies asap so I can get these out to you :)



Congrats Ladies!

We'll be having another fun new company feature tomorrow...not stamps but fun stuff none the less!!

Be sure to check back in then!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Roni for choosing me!!!! I love your blog!!!! You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Andi and Liza! You ladies will be getting some great stamps!
    Erin Glee : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I'm sure you're both going to have a ball with your new stamps!
    And Roni, that's a good rule about the give-a-ways. Nothing as sad as a homeless stamp or goodie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with the new rule on give-aways. Well said.

    Congrats ladies!!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah!!!!
    I WON! Like Liza, I am an avid fan of your blogster and just love all the goodies you share - both products, demos and challenges!!!!!

    Yeah!
    Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!