Thursday, May 13, 2021

Spotlight on Sandy

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



Sandy is such a lovely detailed and intricate stamp, I really wanted to highlight that in this card.  

I started off by stamping the seahorse in the center of a piece of card made using Cosmic Pixie Dust pigment powders for the background. I then stamped both sizes of the Twisted Seaweed around the outside edge of the panel. I then stamped the Ivy Seaweed in the center surrounding Sandy to highlight it even more.  I matted and mounted this panel and finished it off with purple gemstones around the edge.  I wish you could see the shimmer and shine from the Cosmic Pixie Dust...it really adds so much IRL.


 


Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!