Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Easy Marble Under the Sea Card with Fairy Hugs

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



I love creating cards "off the paper" using different and unusual materials for my backgrounds. I have used Rinea foiled paper which was dipped into Marabu's Easy Marble medium. It's so much fun because the outcome is always a unique surprise. If you haven't tried it you really should.

So after the foiled paper was marbled and dried it was time to start stamping to create this lovely underwater scene. All of the images were stamped using VersaFine Clair ink which was left to dry naturally. The panel was then matted and popped onto the blue card base.


Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!