Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Craft Day

I mentioned in my last post that my Mom and DIL were getting together to craft this past weekend.  We did and it was so much fun! In the morning we worked on painted canvases that we topped with glitter :)  Yes, you know I have to play with glitter!!




Morgan's creations...


Mom's art


And mine...


After lunch I pulled out the gelli plates and we play some more. 
Neither of them had ever worked with a gelli plate but as you can see the results were amazing...

Mom's


Morgan's


Mine


It was such a fun day we've decided to have an art day each month after Mom gets back from Newfoundland.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got your mojo back Roni. Great looking art by you all! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to have a regular art get-together day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's going to be fun and lots of great art :)

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!