Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hoppy Spring Banner

Hello Friends!  I don't know about you but this month has flown by so far...I don't know where the time has gone.

Today I wanted to share a fun little bunny banner I made using Rinea Foiled Papers.


HOPPY SPRING!!

I just love how this banner turned out. It is going to be hanging on my door to welcome in Spring.  It was very easy to make.  For all the details check out "Hoppy Spring Bunny Banner" on the Rinea blog.


I love combining the glossy and Startstruck foiled papers in a project. The contrast between the two is very striking.  I used the Pastel Variety Pack for this creation along with Ebony/Gold Glossy foiled paper which I used for the letters.


It is a dream to die-cut but it is just as easy to hand cut as I did with the bunnies!

Hop you are inspired to create one of your own!
(see how I did that....hop...get it?)

Have a great day friends!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable Roni. And I know just how beautiful it is in person, since I won that same set of foiled paper by Rinea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!