Friday, March 1, 2019

His & Hers ATC's

Happy March 2019!!
and....
Happy National Craft Month!!
Woo Hoo!  What fun :)


Can you believe we are starting March already? I just don't know where the time has gone. 2 full months past in a blink of an eye.  I have an extra special week for you starting the 18th....I will be featured as a Papercraft Superstar over at Cut Out & Keep It!!! 7 full days of projects/tutorials for everyone to enjoy :) I can't wait!

Today I am excited to share the newest challenge over on the Lost Coast Designs Blog - #71 Artist Trading Cards, Coins and Chunkie ATC's!

I have a set of "His & Her's" ATC's for your enjoyment....


 Lost Coast Designs Stamps - Up Close & Personal, ATC Doodles Set, Long Swirl Flourish, Misc Words,  and Carmen's Veranda Clock Square. 


I really like the images from the Up Close & Personal set...I am going to be making more goodies with those very soon :)

I hope you join in the fun and give it a go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!