Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pocket full of Posies...and Money!!

It's the weekend!!  Yeah :) I wanted to give you a heads up...I have a fun project posted over on the IMAGINE Crafts Blog today - my gift card holder that I dubbed Pocket full of Posies...and Money!   

It's a bit unconventional because I used BLACK cardstock for some of the flowers! The paper was covered with Irridescent Pink Creative Medium then stamped with Memento Luxe inks, the combination on the black paper really makes the flowers pop!


If you would like you can check out the full details here - Pocket Full of Posies...And Money!   It includes step by step instructions, a full supply list and a template for the flower pot.  Below is a photo of the flower/gift card.


Have a wonderfully inky weekend friends!



1 comment:

  1. What a great gift card holder and I LOVE the black flowers! It looks amazing with the pink and purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!