Friday, May 1, 2015

Paper Mache' Pencil Case Winners

Hi Peeps...

Today I wanted to share the winners of the pencil cases...both the decorated and un-decorated versions.  The winners are.... (drawn by random.org)....

Decorated winner....

HI Roni. love this pencil case, so goooooood!! I love Steampunk styles,, have lots of cutting dies of gears, just love them, plus I am lucky with 4 grandsons and my sisters grand-daughter also loves steampunk, which gives me plenty of chances to use my gears etc., I am currently working on a tunnel card, I recently found a tutorial on how to make these and they are truly fascinating, just finished a set of cards, a little mini album, and an exploding handbag that I am entering into the Hawkesbury Valley Agriculture Show, and have to make cards for two of my grandsons Tom and Jack. Thanks for the opportunity to win these lovely items!!!!!!

Un-Decorated Winner...

This is just stunning! I can see that I'm going to have to get into the Creative Medium. Thanks so much for sharing!

Congratulations Friends...
Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can drop your cases in the mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!