Thursday, October 16, 2014

5 Little Skulls All in a Row!

Happy Thursday Everyone!  I hope you've had a wonderful week so far.  It's been rainy and a bit dreary here but the trees are LOVELY right now!  Reds, Yellow, Orange, Green and even a bit of Brown...a beautiful burst of color.  If I remember I'll take my camera with me tomorrow when I head to work so I can get some shots of Mother Nature in her full glory.

Today I have a fun card for you...first, take a bit of acrylic paint and a paper punch for a drippy gooey mess...


A sheet of embossed cardstock highlighted with a few colors of Gelatos...


Add an exotic spooky skull flower...


An you've got a fun Halloween Spookfest!


The skull collage image is from Altered Pages. These are actually left-overs from the skulls I used when I was making the Poe/Skull card from the other day.  I used the one that fit Poe's skull and figured these would make a fun card by themselves.

Have a super Friday!!


3 comments:

  1. I am shaking in my boots over your super neat slimy green Halloween card!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skull flower and the ribbon. They both really tie things together. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!