Friday, November 15, 2013

Autumn Greetings!

 
WOW, it seems like forever since I've gotten to actually stamp anything.  I am FINALLY done making things for the craft show and it's a good thing because it's tomorrow.  Actually, I could have continued to make things...I have so many ideas but not enough time or table space.  Oh well, something for another time.  I can't wait ~ I'm so ready to get there, get set up and ready to sell.  I'm going to take my camera and share some pics this weekend.  Wish me luck!
 
Anyway, my table is still a piled high disaster but I cleared enough space to stamp this tag.  It was fun just to stamp and ink something up for the fun of it...not because it's got to be done to sell.  All of the images are from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  I used various shades of Archival Inks to stamp the images, Spectrum Noir to color the wheat and Distress Inks for the background and pumpkin. 
 
I hope you are having a wonderful Autumn so far...
hope you can get out and enjoy it before it's gone!
 
Have a wonderful weekend friends...
have you played with your inks today?  If not, here's to an inky weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the dimensional look of your tag, and the pumpkin is gorgeous! Hope you sell out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni, your tag is the perfect representation of the beautiful colors you can only see in a Fall sky.
    My prayers are with you for a fun weekend filled with great sales and new friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!