Monday, December 3, 2012

THANK YOU!!!

I wanted to take a minute and thank you all for the wonderful response to the Altered Altoids Tin Hop/Art Festival!!

Everyone has been so kind with e-mails & comments ~ I appreciate each and every one greatly :)  You all are the reason I do what I do.

I have added a page at the top which will contain the images and links permanently.  I will also be adding any additional creations there as well.  I have had one new tin submission already from Anne Squire.  Be sure to check it out when you have time.

I have to apologize as well, we went on a mini vacation (left Wed a.m.) last week and I did have a couple posts scheduled but unfortunately none of the buggers posted...they were still in draft mode soooo I'll share those another time.

Now for the past few years I've been doing the 25 days of Christmas Gifts & Ornaments but this year has been so jam packed with stuff going on I haven't had time to get it all around soooooo I'm going to shorten it up and do either 12 days or maybe I'll share 25 Ideas compressed into fewer days. 

I do have some fun news to share though...I was asked to create the cards for Club Scraps Greetings to Go kit (Bright Lights, Big City) which will be shared in the December's Scrap Rap.  Club Scrap has also graciously offered to give away a December Club Stamp Kit to one lucky Ink Stains reader later this month!!  Be sure to stay tuned for that :)

In among all of this I'll have all sorts of cards, crafts and other tid-bits to share so please stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a chance for a short get-away! Thank you for all you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I enjoyed participating and making a tin!... thanks for having me be a part. I was away on vacation last week since Turkey Day, so I'm catching up now and visiting all the blogs. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roni, it's great to have a break before christmas. Looking forward to hearing all your tips. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone deserves a break (getaway)..it's you!! I am very happy for you and whoever the luckies were that got to be with you. (Family, I'm thinking!) I think we can all live with the "12 Days of Christmas Gifts & Ornaments" since you do so much all the time anyway!! We're happy with whatever you throw our way...at lest I am!!

    Congrats of the Club Scrap appointment!! Sounds very cool! I can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!