Saturday, December 10, 2011

25 Gifts & Ornaments #12 - 3-D Cardinal Christmas Ornament

Woo Hoo...we're about 1/2 way through all of the gift/ornament/charm ideas!

Today I have a fun 3-D ornament to share with you....

SB - Cardinal Christmas 1

You can find the complete instructions at StampersBest blog.  I made mine using some of my Spellbinder Label Dies but you could just as easily hand cut the frames you need.   The rest is a variety of stamps, recycled packaging and christmas themed die-cuts which could also be replaced by using existing holiday decorations!

Here is a close up....

SB - Cardinal Christmas 9

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Roni -

    This is such a stunning piece! I love how this looks.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So striking! Now I know what I am doing this afternoon! Thanks for sharing this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful and really has the depth of dimension that makes it so elegant. Jingle Bell Joys...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!