Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday - This and That

Happy Sunday!

Well, I didn't get my card sketch done like I planned yesterday so I will pop it in here sometime this week.

Today however I have a mish-mash of neat vintage postcards from my collection to share with you. Remember ~ feel free to use these images in your work but please don't compile and sell these images.

7-18 003


7-18 007


7-18 005


7-18 002


This is great...it's from the turn of the century!

Check out the funky bathing suits that go all the way to their ankles!!

7-18 006


This coming week I mentioned I was going to be making some ATC's & Gothic Arches.

I have decided that this week we'll be working in layers....

Layers of what you might be thinking...

Layers of everything!

Layers of stamps,

layers of papers,

layers of paint,

layers of ????

You'll just have to stop back in and check it all out ~

you never know what I might pull out to play with! ;)

Tuesday is also Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop

and

Friday is of course Just For Fun Color Challenge Day.

Hope to see you here :)

Have a wonderful relaxing Sunday evening!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roni! Thanks for another lovely set of Vintage Postcards from the past! I've been away for a bit and missed seeing your posts! Hope you have been having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!