Friday, July 30, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #22

It's FRIDAY!!!

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

That means it's Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Color Challenge day too!!

This weeks colors are so pretty...I could hardly wait to share what I made :)

Here are the colors...

JFFCC22

and here is my birthday card...

JFF CC 22 003

In keeping with my supply challenge that I've been working on this week you will be happy to note that I used some of my pattern paper stash!! This is a very old but still very much loved line of pattern paper from Scenic Route!

Be sure to check out the other fun creations from the rest of the Just For Fun team!!


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cool card! I just love that bright green background paper that you used for your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all your layers! and the background paper is so pretty! Great job coloring the flowers. As usual your blog gets my wheels to turning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really addore the paper you chose for this color challenge and all the layers...so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!