Friday, January 1, 2010

What's Ahead...

Hi Guys!

I hope you're having a wonderful day with family and friends enjoying the very first day of 2010!

So, how many of you wrote 2009 on your checks today?!?! I did catch myself after writing the 0 so I was able to fix it before I actually gave it to the clerk ;) LOL!!

I wanted to let you know what I've got cookin' for us all in the coming days & weeks!

The poll on Collage & Altered Arts projects has closed and it looks like you want to work on canvas projects most of all so I'll be sure to put those type of projects at the top of my list...altered books and shrines are also pretty popular :)

I thought we'd start off the year by making an altered CD Calendar using what else...Ranger goodies of course! The calendar will feature 12 different Ranger products ~ one for each month and 12 different techniques to go with those products. I'll be starting tomorrow so be sure to stop in and check it out.

I've also got some altered dominoes in the works as well as a seasonal canvas hanging and a unique window decoration made using re-inkers, glue and string - sounds wild huh? It's way cool :)

I've also got some other fun events coming up...

So I hope you stop in and check it out.

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to play along in the coming year, Roni!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your wonderful projects. I am not as good as you about getting my hands messy. :~)
    Thank you for so generously sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for new projects and the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...cant wait either...Just wanted to let you know...if you go to ebay and type in Ranger scented inks....a site pops up and lists about 10 of them for 6 dollars...someone was asking...so there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2010 Roni! Looking forward to your CD calender because I have a LOT of old CD's piling up here and it would be super to be able to do something fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Roni! I received you book for Christmas (it was on my wish list) and I can't wait to sit down and go through it.

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roni, i've recently discovered your site, and i must tell you how much JOY i'm getting from all your techniques and such!! i haven't had the opportunity to explore your whole site, but i'm about ready to put a computer in my scrap space and have your web site as my constant companion!! so much fun stuff to do!! and i have almost all the supplies already!! YOU ROCK!! thanks sooooo much for all you do!! happy twenty-10!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!