Sunday, November 22, 2009

Postcard Sunday....More Vintage Turkey Served Up!!

I know, I posted some Turkey day postcards last week but well...I couldn't resist. There are just soooo many cool vintage Thanksgiving related postcards to share I am posting more this week.

Enjoy!

Peace & Prosperity

tg3

Thanksgiving Greetings

(Dinner)

tg4

Good Wishes

(Girl & Turkey)

tg5

A Happy Thanksgiving

(Large Turkey)

tg6

With Thanksgiving Greeting

(Girl feeding Turkey)

tg7

Singing Turkeys

tg8

Turkey & Tea Cup

thanks

Turkey w/ Veggies

thanks 2

Tomorrow I have a fun technique planned ~ a Tranx Maxx Transfer "Skin". I know you're going to love it!

Then later in the week I'll be sharing more inky goodness along with a special celebration on Friday ~ Ink Stains 2 year B-day!!!

Be sure to stop in and check it all out!

3 comments:

  1. These are really lovely postcards - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great postcards - I love the large turkey one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Thanksgiving postcards! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!