Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Please Bear With Me!


Polar bear
Originally uploaded by floridapfe
I know I haven't posted in the last couple days...I'm in the last days of finishing up some DT work for Ranger. I've made 48 projects in the last 2 weeks and I just have a couple more things to finish up then photos.
As soon as I'm finished I promise to share the step by step instructions for the AI Pansies. I know a few people have been waiting for them so it's my first priority as soon as I'm done with my current projects.
I am hoping to have it all done tomorrow so I should be able post in the evening!
Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. No worries my friend...we're a patient bunch, and you sound VERY busy...don't sweat it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DT? I have you on my home page so I'll catch you when you can get back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!