Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

give thanks card

If you're not busy on Friday be sure and stop by to help me celebrate

Ink Stains 2nd Birthday!!

It snuck up on my this year (because of the holiday).

I'll be sharing some of the most popular projects and techniques I've posted over these last two years (in case you missed them the first time around).

I'll also have several chances to win mini rubber stamp sets and cards to go with :)

Take care everyone ~

and hope to see you then!

8 comments:

  1. You have a Happy Thanksgiving, too, Roni! I look forward to celebrating your 2 year blog anniversary on Friday. Don't eat too much turkey--that way you'll have more room for the good stuff!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I'll be waiting for Friday's post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd birthday to your blog Roni!!
    Thank you so much for my gift (for your birthday giveaway)!! I received it today, I love the mask and the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 years! You're right about it sneaking up on us!!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'll pop in Friday to help you celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Roni!! Your blogposts are the highlight of my day here in Africa!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving - I can't WAIT for the next post!! I am THANKFUL that you are so willing to share your amazing talent - we don't have all the products in our country that you use, but I try...............THANKS A MILLION!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, too! I hope you celebrate Thanksgiving with joy and peace amidst the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving Roni!! Your beautiful handmade items arrived in the mail yesterday! I'll get to posting them on my craft blog soon. Thank you SOOO much!! I absolutely LOVE them!=D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!