Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quick & Easy - Alcohol Inked Valentines Day Cards

Hi Friends...

I hope you've all been enjoying the new year and staying warm. It's been terribly cold here this past week. We had wind chills in the -30's and -40's ~ no fun at all!! Someone needs to tell Mother Nature that this is Indiana, not Canada! BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I've been working away on the book...I have started working on the charms chapter projects ~ only 2 more chapters of projects to go after this plus writing chapter 11 and the appendix! I could probably be done by now but I am making 2-8 projects per technique which I wouldn't have to do but I want to show how the techniques can be used in more than one way. I know, I'm nuts but hey...that's me!

Since Valentines Day is less than a month away now I wanted to share a few quick and easy card ideas you can make using alcohol inks and a few ready made embellishments, fibers and a bit of stamping..... all of these cards are glossy cardstock bases btw.

V day - 1

V day - 3

V day - 2

Take care and have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. those cards are great, not that I can say the same for the weather there. Sorry! :~( I just emailed you... (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing such easy to make and yet lovely valentine card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the simple red one at the bottom! The richness of alcohol inks still impress me every time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!