Friday, January 2, 2009

Looking for a 70's Era Photo

HELP!
Does anyone out there have a photo from the 70's they would be interested in sharing with me? I made a frame for the book that has oranges, browns, etc and it looks so 70's. I don't have any photos that would work so I am BEGGING here ;) If you've got a 4x6 landscape photo you'd allow me to use for the photo shoot then I'll send you the frame when I'm done with it.
If you are interested, please send me a good quality scan of your photo by 1-16-09. If I get more than one photo submitted I'll choose one that works best with the frame and let you all know at that point who's I'll be using.
Thanks so much for your help!!

2 comments:

  1. If you still need a pic, I think I have one or two that would work for you, I'll scan them and email them to you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I have some photos that are from that era--they probably are of people, as that is mostly what my family took pics of over the years. I'll dig some out and email them to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!