Sunday, March 23, 2008

You Make My Day Award!!

I was nominated this past week for the "You Make My Day Award" by two very sweet ladies that I'm lucky enough to call friends. Kriss - Art Interrupted and Lauren - Everything Altered. Both have amazing talents and are some of the greatest ladies you'll ever meet!






The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

So here goes....
Robin - PearlEsq.
Cabbie - Cabbie's Bloom
Thanks everyone for your friendship and inspriation!

5 comments:

  1. hi roni, thanks for the award!!!!love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you ever so much Roni, you really have made my day today :O)) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you!! You made my Day....the award is on my Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww,!! thank you!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much Roni! It made my day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!