Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stamping Ground

It's that time of the week...time to share another great stamp source!

The Stamping Ground - Rubber Stamp Factory - The World's Largest Inventory of Unmounted Rubber Stamps!!! I have to tell you I am sooooooo impressed with this place! They sell all SORTS of images on 8 1/2 x 11 sheets for $15.00!!! Yes, that's right just $15.00! I could hardly believe it. The cool thing is ~ they are having some specials right now where you can get the same size sheets for 25-50% off!!!

Their images are mostly true to life types, there are a few "cute" images in the animals and children sections but for the most part they are very realistic. LOADS of cool ephemera type items such as a page full of various nails, vintage office equipment, architectural columns, bottles of potions, etc. It is just a really cool assortment of stamps! There are images of the classic authors, books, people, animals, and more!

I just can't get over all of the way cool images for such a very small price! Definitely a neat place to check out :)

1 comment:

  1. Roni!!! you are killin me here woman. I am on a spending freeze- This one and one of the ones you posted a week or so ago are just tempting me to the end of my endurance-- thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!