Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rubber Stamp Plantation

In my quest for unique and unusual rubber stamp sites I thought I'd share another gem I found. It's called Rubber Stamp Plantation and it's everything Hawaiian! It's got EVERYTHING you could thing of that has to do with the islands....from hula dancers to loads of different palm trees and everything in between. Hard to find stamps such as underwater life, pottery vases, flip flops & Hawaiian shirts right down to a hula dancing cow!!!

I think some of my favorite stamps are the lei stamps that have various greetings in the Hawaiian language!

Another unique area of stamps that I find totally fascinating are the quilt stamps. I don't know if you're familiar with the traditional Hawaiian quilts or not but they offer up various individual quilt patterns so you can create your own stamped Hawaiian quilt!!

In addition to their Hawaiian themed stamps they also offer Southwestern, Spanish, Asian, Petroglyphs and a few misc. themed stamps.

It really is a VERY cool place even if you're not planning a trip to the islands!

Mahalo Nui Loa & Aloha 'oe
Translation....Thank You Very Much & Good Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!